Dynamics of Capsules, Vesicles and Cells in Flow
10 – 13 July, 2023
Université de Technologie de Compiègne
On behalf of the International Union of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics and of the Université franco-allemande/Deutsch-Französische Hochschule, it is our great pleasure and honour to welcome you to the Symposium “Dynamics of Capsules, Vesicles and Cells in Flow”, which will take place at the University of Technology of Compiègne (UTC) in Compiègne, France. Located close to Paris (70 km away), Compiègne is easy to reach: it is only 40 minutes away from Roissy/Charles de Gaulle and Paris-Beauvais International airports.
The objective of the Symposium is to bring together theoreticians and experimentalists who work on the mechanics, physics and biology of capsules/vesicles/cells. It will provide the opportunity to confront the various approaches used to study such challenging particles and establish some guidelines for future research.
We look forward to welcoming you in Compiègne for the Symposium.
Anne-Virginie Salsac and Christian Wagner
- March 13, 2023 : Extended abstract submission deadline
- March 13, 2023: Deadline to apply to the support grant
- March 31, 2023 : Notification of acceptance
- May 15, 2023: Early registration deadline
- June 30, 2023: Registration deadline
- July 10 ‑13, 2023: Conference dates